Roof Maintenance Programs
Extend the life of your roof and avoid costly repairs.
Homeowners who schedule routine maintenance and inspections on their roofs extend the life of their roofs and avoid costly repairs that could have been prevented. A Carpenter’s Care Maintenance Program will ensure that a skilled professional will inspect and address roofing needs, which is especially important in this geographic area where we experience some of the earth’s harshest weather conditions.
The Carpenter’s Care Maintenance Program provides you with biannual inspections of your roof throughout the year. A CRSM roof technician will come to your home and examine your roof for any potential areas of concern. During our visit, your technician will also conduct scheduled maintenance on your roof.
Your maintenance program includes:
- Thorough examination of your roof for areas of concern including leaks, blisters, splits, buckles, punctures, bare spots or evidence of ponding water or water damage.
- Inspection of roof for damaged or missing tiles, shingles, mortar or other roof material.
- Review of overall roof condition and potential problems areas.
- Removal of debris from roof, drains, gutters, down spouts and behind A/C units and pipes.
- Examination of skylights, solar panels and all flat areas where laps, seams and joints meet.